Post new topic   Reply to topic    Patriots of Middle Earth Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Agorand
Successor
Legendary

re: Site Updates

Hey everyone,

Since the name change I have been working on both the Guild Launch page and Wiki page and have changed all of the things saying "Illuminati of Patriots" to "Patriots of Middle Earth". While I have been doing that however I have also given the site a long needed update.

I have new tab called Kinship Rules. This incorporates a updated version of the promotion details that used to be on the main page with the addition of a new list of kinship rules. The Kinship Crafting tab has now been renamed to Kinship Items. This incorporates the old Kinship Crafting plus Kinship Auction and the new kinship reputation. I have also done massive edits on the main page, Kinship Lore, various forums and added a new comic series into the gallery. 

There are a few new things that are soon coming out as well. This includes individual lore for both Hakvard and Farorm (possibly more) and a new chapter in kinship lore. Also major restructure for the Officer forums is coming soon and a lesser restructure to the forums as a whole. More edits will be also be put into Kinship Rules as well to make the tab more refined and coherent.

I hope u are all liking these new updates for the Guild Launch site and Wiki page. Tell me what u think of these changes and if you would like any more (or less).

- Agorand

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Patriots of Middle Earth Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum