Post new topic   Reply to topic    Patriots of Middle Earth Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Agorand
Successor
Legendary

re: Kinship Merge

As most of you already know by now from the kinship mail I sent that we are going to do a kinship merge soon with the Dances with Wargs kinship if you guys are interested. So far Cenefiel, myself and the rest of the officers are all interested in a kinship merge with the Dance with Wargs kinship. From personal experience they are a great group of people and I would love to join a kinship with them.

The process of how we are going to attempt a kinship merge is to make a new kinship and both our kinship and their kinship will leave our existing kinships and join the new kinship.

We are still deciding a name and we would also love any suggestions. As of now we don't have any but hopefully you guys will come up with a good kinship name we can use. 

Please leave all your thoughts and ideas on this new kinship merge in the comments below. We would love to hear how you feel about this new kinship merge, if you have any ideas for a kinship name or anything else you would like to improve/add.

Kind Regards :)

- Agorand

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Patriots of Middle Earth Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum