Post new topic   Reply to topic    Patriots of Middle Earth Forum Index -> Should we or shouldn't we?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should we have little harmless jokes in the kinship's Message of the day?
Yes! That'd be awesome kinmate!
100%
 100%  [ 3 ]
Hellz no! But respect the idea anyway
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Are you serious? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard! (Thanks bro -_-)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I have no opinion and I don't mind either way (Why did you even vote then?!?)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

whuzzyboy
Officer
Novice

re: Message of the day

I'm not exactly sure if there is some sort of character limit on the kinship's message of the day, but I was wondering if we could have some sort of joke on it. So whenever you login the kinship's message will mention something like "Help you fellow kinsmen/kinswoman" and then finish of with some sort of cheesy line whether or not related to the message, like "Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for the night, set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Just little things that make you glad that you are in the illuminati and will you'll smile about.

It is just a suggestion and a very childish one so if it cannot be done then there is no need for it Ecstatic.

I still think it's cool though.
Agorand
Successor
Legendary

I think it would be a good idea to post some jokes on the message of the day once in a while. Although we do need to use it to inform other members of the kin what decisions we are making however if there is no message to tell the kin then post a joke up there. I see no harm in it.
Captain Samcrow
Founder
Beginner

re: Limited space

Yeah im all for it i have in the past tried to post some fun things up there but the character limit is a real pain i think the one we have up at the moment would just about be max characters, did you have any space left Agors?
Agorand
Successor
Legendary

Well for the Message of the Day that I did that we have up now is only a few letters off from the max character limit. I couldn't post the original one I had planned because it exceeded the limit so I had to cut it down a lot. So the word limit is a big issue but for a short 1 liner joke I don't think we will have an issue posting it up.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Patriots of Middle Earth Forum Index -> Should we or shouldn't we? All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum