Post new topic   Reply to topic    Patriots of Middle Earth Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Agorand
Successor
Legendary

re: Officer Promotion

I would like to congratulate Whuzzyboy to his recent promotion to officer. After keeping a positive attitude, regularly logging on, contributing to the Kinship and displaying great leadership skills he has been promoted to our newest officer of the Kinship. His dedication and devotion to the Kinship has been rewarded with this title and other benefits such as his own Bio on our Wiki page. Good on you Whuzzyboy.
whuzzyboy
Officer
Novice

Thank you very much Agor, Sam, Cene, Cal and everyone else for having me as an officer. I look forward to aiding the kinship helping it prosper.

Thank you very much Agor for writing a bio for me. I will be sure to look forward to it.
Agorand
Successor
Legendary

No problem Whuzzyboy, you have already been a great contribution to the Kinship and we can't wait to your contributions in the future. Also the bio is well underway and will be put up on the Wiki page in no time.

If anyone wishes to see Whuzzyboy's bio or any other of the officer's bio's I'll leave a link to the Wiki page here: http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Social:Illuminati_of_Patriots
whuzzyboy
Officer
Novice

Ecstatic I love it Agor! I couldn't stop reading it. Thank you so much for the time and effort you put in, it means alot.
Agorand
Successor
Legendary

No problem Whuzzyboy i'm happy to do it any time.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Patriots of Middle Earth Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum